October 14, 2011

What's wrong with basic?


When I showed my sister some of the stuff I bought on Tuesday she told me that all the tops are just basic! Just basic? No! You can see 2 out of 3 tops I showed her up there (The color of the 3rd one is this beautiful yellow mustard but my camera just can't take a good picture of it... It becomes grey!).
The left is this amazing kind of sweater (I know it looks like a t-shirt). The color is better in real life (What's going on with my camera today?!). The only bad thing about it is that it's a littile bit too short for me... I'm gonna rock it anyway!
The right one has some cool sleeves. That the reason I bought it... and the color, of course! There's another good thing about it! It makes my body look so pretty! I was like:"Is that me??" haha

I have some close ups for you guys...
The color is weird here. However you can see why I called it a sweater 

This is a close up to the sleeves

That's it for me. Gonna go eat some sushi and watch some Ryan Gosling movies! Cheers!
Please tell me if you liked it or not! Happy Friday!

19 comments:

  1. Nice tops!


    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's nothing wrong with basic ;) Lovely tops.

    Thanks for following ! ^^
    I'm always following back :>


    xx indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ps. i Love your profile photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The tops are very nice actually I love sweaters of any kind!
    -Farrah
    Farrah's Muse

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tops are not basics, dear! For us, they're truly amazing! We love the color, too! Gorgeous tops, dear! :)

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. those aint basics.. *jst sayn* anyhu gr8 post anyhu bdw come thru my fashion blog n lets follow each other like twitter

    Chuchu-chulala.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. We need basics and these look good! Nice autumn colours!

    xx

    Minna
    www.missingsparkles.com

    Follow me and I'll follow you back! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. we always need basics!!!!!!!!!!! great post! love your blog, now following :)

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. anyways, basic things create our wardrobes, don't they?) I like this post!) have a great weekend:)
    xx
    Sasha

    http://perfectionistsdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. basics create a perfect canvas for accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just found out your blog..
    Basics are the must-have inside a woman's wardrobe..

    xx
    http://skinnyandflavored.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the colours! have a great weekend!xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love basic clothes because they give you many options to mix. Also the colors of yours are not so basic. Sisters!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Basic tops and sweaters!

    Take a look at my blog if you want:
    http://f-frames.blogspot.com/
    and if you like it, feel free to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Waiting for the fall 2012 to get these babes out .....

    ReplyDelete
  16. I cant understand the difference! I think they are fine :)
    Visit my blog and if you like then why dont we follow each other :)
    Have a nice day love!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. There is nothing wrong with basic! I love the red one, the sleeves are lovely!
    Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete

Aww Thanks! Please do not forget to leave me a link to your blog so I could visit and follow you!
Have a nice day!