October 27, 2011

Finally!

Hello beautiful readers!
Thank you so much for the amazing comments and for following. The site doesn't work well for me lately so I can't really know who is following me. Let me know so I'll follow you back!
I wanted to post it a few days ago but I was busy studying to my math exam and the site didn't loaded! But I'm here now, ready to tell you so many new things!


I have a new challenge for myself!
On Monday morning I opened my closet to grab a cardigan before leaving to school (it's still hot in Israel so the AC works in the class and well... it's toooooo cold in some classes!) and realized that I have too much stuff!
So here's my challenge!
I'm not going to buy any cloth until 20.12!
Hopefully I'll make it through! 20.12 is also the beginning of Hannukah, my favorite holiday!


While studying for my math exam (That by the way was today and went pretty well until my teacher told me I have some mistakes!) I also been thinking about what I'm gonna post if I don't have anything new to show you! Then it came to me! I'm gonna show you my favorite items I already have and therefore, this post, my first challenge post is gonna be about my favorite pants.
I bought this one without trying it on. I bought it with another pair that I did try on and was pretty positive about them being the same. Then I tried this one on at home and found out it's not the same! The other one was loose and this one is more tight. They both are type of tights but the other one doesn't really looks that way. I wasn't wearing it for a year until I had the guts to! And so I came to school with this tight (I never wear tights...) pair and everyone told me I look great in it. This really made me feel good about myself. I didn't wear it for another long time until a few months ago when I started again and fell inlove with it and started to wear it all the time.
I only have a picture of the back and a few close-ups... I tried to took another picture of the front but it doesn't look well. Imagine horse riding pants looks like jeans.





So what do you think about my new challenge and idea for posts? Like it? Hate it? Let me know!
Wishing you a wonderful weekend! :)


19 comments:

  1. i think this is a great idea! i personally don't think i could do it (2012???), but it's a fabulous idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your challenge! I tried not to buy clothes for a month few times... never worked oh well :)
    Have a nice weekend yourself and oh I love those pants ! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck with your challenge, don't think i could ever do it haha, but if you can good for you. great blog! xx

    www.ahitofsarah.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! Goodluck! :)

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your challenge, i wish i could do that!
    Love your pants!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Indeed. good luck with your challange! love your post (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I could have a patience and a strong will not to shop until 2012 but I'm too tempted to spend money all the time! Great ideas though! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know the feeling! I actually felt it myself a few days ago when I looked inside my own closet :-)
    I think it's cool if you make it.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautifull pants !

    http://newardrobee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing blog!!!i'm following you!!if you like mine,do the same!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. good luck with your challenge! I never manage to restrain myself from shopping.xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely blog and post!

    http://algopasaconmeryblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. hey ;-)
    nice blog!

    here's the BLOGAWARD, i sent you :)

    http://rundherumundmittendrin.blogspot.com/

    daria. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. You can do it!!! NOt to much longer!! :-)

    I came across your blog and just had to comment :-) Come check out my fun giveaway: colorissue.blogspot.com

    xoxo
    Aarean

    ReplyDelete
  15. That challenge is a toughy, but go girl! :]
    Anyways, 2012 isn't far! This pair of pants look great. <3

    P.S. Thanks for stopping by my blog. You so have to catch up on season 2 of PLL! If you like, we should totally follow each other!

    Lots of love, B
    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
    Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee

    ReplyDelete

Aww Thanks! Please do not forget to leave me a link to your blog so I could visit and follow you!
Have a nice day!