October 31, 2011

Remember remember

Hello!
I totally made fun out of myself on my last post when I wrote 20.12! I meant December 20th 2011 of course... I forgot you can't write it 20.12 and expect people who don't live in Israel to understand you... I'm not sure what's wrong with us that we write it DD/MM/YY and not MM/DD/YY. So excuse me for that!
The reason I chose this deadline is because like I have already said, it's the beginning of Hannukah and I know myself pretty good to know that I'll go with my friends to TLV and I can't just not buy anything there!

December challenge
Moving on... I've been thinking a lot about what I should post first (I already have 3 things to show you and one that I'm gonna take pictures of today!) and decided I'll just post the first thing I pictured...
So presenting you my favorite hat on hat's planet!
I bought it last year at some Israeli shop... You all probably have this kind of hats in your country anyway but for me it was:"OMGGGGGG!" ;)






So let me know if you like or not! Wanna hear your opinion!
Have a great week! :)


7 comments:

  1. i love the hat!! it's fantastic!
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That hat looks so warm and cozy! Perfect for the fall and winter :)
    xox,
    Cee
    http://cocoandvera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute

    www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous hat,looks so snug and warm as well as super stylish x
    Love your blog,following.Hope your having a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah i love this hat! i would totally wear it all winter -- it looks so warm :) great blog -- following!

    visit again soon :)


    http://dressedupallligators.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute hat!

    xo,Cortnie
    http://stylelustpages.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. we do day, month, year in the UK too :)
    Love this hat, perfect for cold Welsh winters x

    ReplyDelete

Aww Thanks! Please do not forget to leave me a link to your blog so I could visit and follow you!
Have a nice day!