March 9, 2012

Sparkling




In the last few months I spent so much money on clothes. This shirt I got almost a month ago before I got completely broke. Right now I have about 20$. I am going to start saving money again but since another holiday is getting closer I really have no idea about what I'm going to do. Maybe this time I better stay in and study or something! haha
I love the color of it and even though you can't really get the real one, I can ensure you it's pretty. It's the first sparkling item I got+another gold shirt I'm sorry I bought but who cares, it was on sale! And beside I was using a gift card I got for my birthday.

So like I said, the holidays are coming and I have so many new things to show you so I guess you better expect more posts soon.

Let me know what you think of this one!

8 comments:

  1. Amazing top! I really love that colour!

    xx
    http://www.f-scrapbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I like it!! And would wear it anywhere. I love loose fitting tops with thinner pants. thats when I am comfy =)

    www.ravenamaru.blogspot.com
    NEW DIY!
    (I follow back)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! It´s perfect for a festive look! :)
    kisses,

    http://annacoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its beautiful!
    Perfect colour :)Thanks for your comment on my blog. There's a LARGE ad space giveaway until Friday in case you wanna enter.
    Have a great day :)
    Anastasia

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty top!

    http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Aww Thanks! Please do not forget to leave me a link to your blog so I could visit and follow you!
Have a nice day!