January 13, 2012

When darkness turns to light

I'm 1 follower away from 30 so at this point I would like to thank you all for following and leaving me amazing comments!
I'm so happy the weekend is here! I had a long week even though I didn't study at all... I mean I did but not a lot haha. I had lots of free time so I took some dumb pictures and deleted most of them.



I need shopping. ASAP but I can only go next friday or the sunday after. I hope the ZARA sale won't end until then...

Happy Weekend!♥


5 comments:

  1. I absolutely need some shopping, too. *sigh! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe 30th follower! :)
    I am loving your blog... I wish I had zara where I am at

    xxx

    INSIDE IN INSIDE OUT

    ReplyDelete
  3. i need buy too! enjoy the sales!

    kiss

    http://alazne-apieceofme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your photo's! At the moment there's still something in the Zara-sale!

    ReplyDelete

Aww Thanks! Please do not forget to leave me a link to your blog so I could visit and follow you!
Have a nice day!