November 5, 2011

It's winter time!

Living in Israel makes you feel like there are only two seasons; hotttttt summer and some sort of winter. Well at least this is what happened this year. Seems like we skipped fall and move straight to winter. It's already raining and really cold. This usually happens only on december but who am I to complain?
Right now the sun went out but the clouds are grey! And here's my December challenge, dedicated to winter!

This summer I had a school trip to Poland (it wasn't really a trip but I just can't find the right words to describe it if you don't live in Israel. Let say it was a journey after the history of 1939 - 1945 in nice words) and we had some free time at the mall of Warsaw. I bought this scarf at H&M. I was so happy to found this kind cause I was pretty sure we don't have it in Israel! Then we got back and I met my friend at Tel Aviv. We went to H&M and guess what I see!!!!! Dammit I was so upset! I got back home and found out my scarf is cheaper in like 5 nis but guys! It's 5 nis! haha!


This picture is bad but I wanted you to see a close-up to the scarf!

So do you like it? Hate it? Let me know!

9 comments:

  1. I never met someone who lives in Israel, cool!
    I love your scarf btw :D
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for left a comment in my site dear.
    Israel is so faaaar away from Bali.
    Btw, I've following you, do the same if you love mine <3

    Love from Bali
    @ayudamayanthi
    http://ayudamayanthi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like it like it like ti!!
    What a nice blog here :-)
    My name is Anna, italian, with a fashion blog :-)
    Would you like to have a look?
    If you like it, please become my follower, and I'll return the favour. I love meeting new followers!

    Have a nice day :-D

    www.followpix.com
    www.followpix.com
    www.followpix.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a lovely scarf! It looks so cozy! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous blog!!<3 so creative

    xxx K&M from www.fashion-ache.blogspot.com

    let's visit us:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your scarf! :)

    ReplyDelete

Aww Thanks! Please do not forget to leave me a link to your blog so I could visit and follow you!
Have a nice day!